Primary Chalkboard: A Very Merry After Christmas Sale!

A Very Merry After Christmas Sale!

Hello guys! It's Leigh from, The Applicious Teacher.



I hope you are enjoying your winter break. (I know I am-Pj's all day? Yes please!)  You DESERVE a little R & R after teaching the month of December!

Now, I love the holiday season. The lights, the music, the excitement... but I especially LOVE the after holiday shopping! I always stock up on Christmas cards and wrapping paper for next year. Who doesn't love a sale, right?

Well, the girls and I thought it we should join in on the shopping fun and host an "After Christmas Sale", just for all you hard working teachers out there!


We know you got some nice gifts (love those fuzzy house socks and comfy PJ's)
But what you really wanted was some awesome teaching resources to use in your classroom- and some time away to relax. (Or is that just me? ;))

So from Thursday, December 26th through Sunday, December 29th, you can save 20% off all your favorite Primary Chalkboard seller's resources! 

The best part? We know you don't want to fight the crowds (or put on real pants for that matter...) So for this sale, you can shop right from your couch in your stretchy pants!

Here's some quick links to all of our stores, so you don't have to go searching for us! 

  

  

  

    

  
 
  
   

Hope you grab up some AWESOME deals! Happy After Christmas Shopping!

 photo signature-18.png



 

No comments:

Post a Comment