Primary Chalkboard: Creating a Bibliography

Creating a Bibliography

Hello everybody!  Terry here from Terry's Teaching Tidbits.  My 5th graders and I have been hard at work on a Power Point project where they are researching important people from the 1920s.  They are creating phenomenal Power Points and I am currently in the process of showing them how to cite their sources and include them in a bibliography.
Back in my day, a bibliography was a headache.  I had to continuously try to either memorize the MLA format for a citation or consult my book that showed which aspects of the sources went where.  It was dreadful.  Now, citing a source is a breeze!  I am showing my students with Easybib.

Check out this video I made to see exactly how to use it.  I have also shared this with the parents from my class so that they are able to assist their children when working at home.


I hope this video is helpful and will be useful in teaching your students how to cite their sources as well!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great tip! I just shared it with my husband who teaches high school and he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fact regarding bibliography almost covering the true guidelines which will further bring around true piece of elements which are further required and said to be so true. check my sentence structure

    ReplyDelete