Primary Chalkboard: Classroom Management Ideas

Classroom Management Ideas

Hi everyone,

I'm sharing a few classroom management tips today!





My favorite apps for classroom management are Too Noisy, Classroom Timer, and Classroom Team Selector. 
You can read all about them, along with a few others HERE.






I use a mystery walker and pick me sticks in my class and these work wonders!
You can read all about them HERE

mystery walker


My "Awesome Buttons" were a big hit in my class last year and I plan to use them again this year. You can read all about them HERE. Don't forget to grab them for FREE :)




My brain break cards have made a HUGE difference in my classroom. They are quick and very effective for helping kids get their wiggles out.

brain breaks
You can grab my brain break cards in my TPT store,
or you can get some in my Back To School pack.

You can also read all about brain breaks in this BLOG POST.

brain breaks



Finally, I will be using these transition cards and attention grabber cards with my new group of firsties. I have them all printed and laminated and I can't wait to take them with me to school in a couple of weeks!

transition cards

attention grabbers

brain breaks



I hope some of these ideas will help you with your classroom management.
Have a great school year,

Valerie

1 comment: