Primary Chalkboard: First Day of School Signs to Take a Picture With

First Day of School Signs to Take a Picture With

The first day of school is so important. It sets the tone for the year. It’s also when parents decide if they can trust you to care for their babies! That's why I do my best to make a fun first impression! I leave lots of signs outside my door for the kids to pose with.
yay


It sets the stage for the parents that before I even meet their child. Here is what it says about me:
  1. I have already prepared something fun and engaging to do while they wait to meet me!
  2. I care about the first day of school and I know it’s a big deal.
  3. I know photos are important and I’m available to take them.
  4. I’m accessible.
  5. (As they interact with me) I’m warm and open to listen and help.
  6. I’m willing to answer parent questions and sooth worried emotions.
I go out well before the bell rings and shake hands, answer questions, and of course take pictures. I think this first impression is the super important.
Plus, lets be honest, moms just want a cute Facebook and Instagram. She is already going to love you as all her pals comment on her cute kid and the cute sign they are holding.
#winning
You can download these "easy print"  signs Here
if you want to do something similar!
Slide1 Slide2 Slide3 Slide4 Slide5 Slide6 Slide7 Slide8 Slide9 Slide10 Slide11 Slide12 Slide13
I get a few printed on foam board at Staples for about $10 per board.
It saves your ink and the quality is unbelievable!Freebie to use for your back to school pictures


 Slide5





1 comment:

  1. An alarm clock satisfies the criteria for a practical and aesthetically pleasing Men's Gifts. There is an alarm clock for everyone on your gift list, from the most tech-savvy buddy to the most traditional minimalist. Any taste may be satisfied, from those with a nod to the past to those with all the latest technology, including intelligent clocks with speakers and wireless charging.

    ReplyDelete