Primary Chalkboard: Morning Messages

Morning Messages

Hello friends!! :) It's Haley here from My Silly Firsties! :) I wanted to blog a little bit about Morning Messages today. It's such a fun way to start our day, and my kiddos are already loving it! 


Here's the reasons I came up with for doing a Morning Message! I'm sure there are tons more! I'd love to hear them!! 


Here are some ideas for what to include! :) Of course...you can do what feels right for you and your class!


And here are some examples! :) 





I hope this little post was helpful to you!! :) Be sure to check out the calendar for our upcoming posts! 


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your morning messages! Do you sell them or would you ever consider selling them? It takes me sooo long to come up with ideas of what to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super thank you for sharing! Your classroom must be the brightest of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning message was always my favorite time of day in first grade. You're so right, it really sets the tone for the day. I always felt like there were tons of great teachable moments, too! Your post here is excellent! I love all your examples. :)

    ReplyDelete