Primary Chalkboard: What's for Lunch?

What's for Lunch?

Hey, everyone! It's Cyndie from Chalk One Up for the Teacher and I'm here to tackle one of my very least favorite things about back to school. Grading papers? Nope! Meetings? Nope! Lesson plans? Nope! Nope! Nope!  

It's trying to think of something quick and yummy to pack for lunch!

 Do you feel my pain?  
If you have some great ideas for lunch, I'd love to hear them, so please feel free to comment below.

I'm bringing back one of my most popular blog posts ever. Simply click on the picture below to head over to read it. The giveaway has ended, but there is still a freebie lunch planning sheet for you to grab.
http://chalkoneupfortheteacher.blogspot.com/2013/04/whats-for-lunch.html

I hope it helps if you're like me and dread that lunch-packing routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment