Primary Chalkboard: Gifts For The Holidays

Gifts For The Holidays

Hi everyone,

I'm stopping by today to show you what my students are making for their parents this year. I love giving my students the chance to create a gift for their parents during the holidays. Moms and dads give their kids so much all year so I think it's important to allow our students to thank their loved ones with a special present.

This year, we are making coupon books!




My students are having a blast coloring all their coupon pages and are ready to help out around their homes during their holiday break.

I let them add their own ideas to their books and I think this was their FAVORITE part! 
I love the ideas they came up with :)




You can pick up your coupon book for FREE in my TPT store.


Enjoy and happy holidays,

Valerie


1 comment: