Primary Chalkboard: Advent Calendar Adventure Day 7 from Created By MrHughes

Advent Calendar Adventure Day 7 from Created By MrHughes




Happy Holidays Friends!
John from Created by MrHughes here with Day 7 of the fun advent adventure!
I am SO excited to be sharing two great gifts with you today!

First, I am thrilled to share my I Have, Who Has 'Twas the Night Before Christmas edition.

Students have to listen to be able to read the next part. They are only given the last few words of the sentence before them. Perfect for comprehension as well. So, listening/comprehension/teamwork all in one FREE resource- TOTAL SCORE! WAHOO! Not only that, but my kiddos love to time themselves and then try to complete it faster each time we read it. I hope you enjoy this wonderful holiday gift!

Secondly, I am going to do the unthinkable! I am going to offer my popular Christmas Dodecahedron Project at 50% off today! WAHOO!

That's right- one of my top-rated resources is only going to be $2.50 today! Get it while you can, because it return to FULL PRICE tomorrow!

Here is to a VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON to YOU from all of us at CREATED BY MRHUGHES!

Cheers-
John


To find out more about me and my teaching ideas click below.
Pinterest     Facebook     Blog     Twitter     Instagram    


No comments:

Post a Comment