Primary Chalkboard: Day 17 Advent Fun

Day 17 Advent Fun

Hello Teaching Friends!!  


It's Jen Bengel from Out of This World Literacy. I hope you are all surviving these last few days before break!

I am here today to bring you a little treat for day 17 of our Advent Calendar.



Here is a freebie I put together to help you survive those last few days.

When your kids come in first tomorrow morning have them complete this contract with Santa first thing!

It would be fun to display these contracts on each student's desk as a reminder!



You can also swing by my store for HALF OFF today only on these two Christmas Resources!  

Just click on the images below to get your deals!






I hope you all enjoy a very well deserved break and have a Happy Holidays!!  


And just remember....







No comments:

Post a Comment