Primary Chalkboard: Advent Calendar ~ Day 3 Surprises

Advent Calendar ~ Day 3 Surprises

Hi sweet friends! On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me....oops!  Wrong post!  I'm here to bring you the 3rd day of our Wonderful Advent Calendar of surprises!  I'm so excited to share my goodies with you today!  I'm all about the countdown folks and we have 13 more days till...freedom ok that might be a tad bit harsh...till our wonderful break with our families.  




Today I'm happy to share a fun interactive dice holiday themed freebie with you:



To grab the freebie click { here }

I just can't help myself I want to make this Day 3 really special so I'm cutting 50% off of my TOP SELLING mapping unit as well.  This is an incredible deal!  Grab it  { here } at 1/2 off!







I couldn't let today go by without adding some elf on the shelf fun...what is your elf up to?





    


Tis' the season of the 'elf'...I personally love our elf Snowflake and my students will be seeing her soon.  Tell us do you have an elf visit your classroom?  
xoxo, Vicky
{ come visit me at : Teaching and Much Moore }

Don't forget to come back here each day to get more goodies!



































1 comment: