Primary Chalkboard: Day 12 "Advent"ure

Day 12 "Advent"ure

Hello, Fab Followers!!!

Lisa, here, from Growing Firsties, checking in to share a little fun on Day 12 of our Primary Chalkboard Advent Calendar!



For today ONLY, I'll be offering my Common Core Crunch Bundles for 35% off the individual pricing!

The January to May Bundle packs, individually priced, are $20...the bundle is normally $17.50...but for TODAY ONLY, you can snag each of them up for $13!!!

And the September to October Bundle packs, individually priced, are $16...the bundle is normally $14...but for TODAY ONLY, you can snag each one up for $9!!!

This deal applies to the ELA and the Math bundles! Click any pic to get to it on TpT!

ELA

 

Math

 

I have two freebies for you to snap right up...

The first one includes a printable (w/answer key) and matching center that helps your little spellers...


The second one is a little graphing printable...

And...have you seen this?


I posted it over on my facebook and instagram pages and folks were loving it! The lovely ladies over at #2superteachers had their students learn their elf name and illustrate a picture of themselves as the elf! How cute is that???? I've got that one in my back pocket for next week, when I miss prep time due to meetings and a concert. :)

Hope these can help save (at least some of) your sanity during this bizzzzzzy month!!!

Thanks for stopping by the Primary Chalkboard!! Maybe I'll see you over at ----


Big smiles to you all! Lisa

2 comments: